All the children in school had the opportunity to put their hand print onto our new ‘Buddy Benches’.
They then voted for a phrase to be painted onto the benches. KS1 chose ‘Be a Buddy!’ and KS2 chose ‘Be a friend, make a friend!’
Mrs Smith Holmes helped the children to arrange their handprints into a rainbow of colours, with the Y3 and 4 School Councillors as willing helpers.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Training Day school closed for children04Sep2017
- Back to school Rec-YR605Sep2017
8:55 am - 8:55 am
- Nursery closed for home visits05Sep2017
- Nursery closed for home visits06Sep2017
- Nursery opens for existing children07Sep2017
8:30 am - 3:30 pm