How to Find Us
We are based within the grounds of Seven Hills Primary School, in a seperate building from the school.
Directions from Morley Town Hall (steps)
1. With your back to the Town Hall steps, cross over Queen Street and walk to the Barclays Bank on the corner.
2. Turn right at Barclays Bank onto Albion Street.
3. Walk down Albion Street and at the junction cross over the road and continue forward on Albion Street.
4. At the end of the road, turn right onto Marshall Street.
5. At the end, turn left onto Ackroyd Street.
6. Walk down Ackroyd Street ( you will see Seven Hills Primary School further down on your left).
7.Turn left onto Appleby Way. Continue along Appleby Way, following the red school railings until you see the separate entrance for Morley South Children's Centre.
TRAVELLING TO THE CHILDREN'S CENTRE
Our location means that we are within a residential area, with limited parking on the streets surrounding us and the school. We encourage parents, where possible, to walk to our Children's Centre. Not only is this good for the environment and fitness levels, but it also means that it reduces the amount of cars that are parked around the centre, helping us to remain considerate to our neighbours. In 2012, we invested in a buggy shelter for parents to park their pushchairs, whatever the weather, when they are visiting the centre. We thank you in advance for your support with this matter!